Better Home Health is looking for an exceptional candidate like you to join our great team as a Wound Care, Infusion Registered Nurse.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you administer skilled nursing care including wound care, high tech IV Therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in the patient's own home or residence.
We can match your passion and experience with:
- Full use of RN knowledge and skills
- Great Compensation and Rewards
- Respect and Recognition
- Education and Training
- Career Planning and Implementation
Negotiable based on experience
- Perform admissions, resumptions, re-certifications and discharges,
- Develop a plan of care under the direction of a supervisor,
- Educate patients and their family,
- Perform skilled nursing care in the patient's home,
- Document information in a timely manner,
- Supervising LPN and CNA on the case.
- Associate, Bachelor or Master’s Degree in nursing approved by an accredited organization,
- Currently licensed in the State of Colorado,
- Having a strong motivation to work in home healthcare,
- Multiple years experience in home health, outpatient rehab or hospital is preferred,
- Ability to assess patients and develop a plan of care,
- Computer skills,
- Oasis knowledge is a plus,
- Great wound care, wound vac and IV skills.
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Subscription Based Primary Care
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- IRA (401k)
- Company Vehicle
Please apply today to start a conversation.