A Physical Therapist (PT) administers physical therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Director of Clinical Services/PT Supervisor.
- Graduate from a physical therapy curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association and American Physical Therapy Association.
- Currently licensed in the State of Colorado.
- Two years’ experience in home health, outpatient rehab or hospital is preferred.
- Health Insurance (Traditional and Non-Traditional Plans)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Subscription Based Primary Care
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Thank your consideration, please apply now!