As a CNA, you will perform assigned functions of personal care to the patient in their residence under the direction, instruction and supervision of the registered nurse RN.
- Certification by the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies as a CNA,
- Current CPR certification,
- Valid Colorado Drivers License and daily access to a reliable and insured vehicle,
- Must be able to work independently,
- Health, vision and dental insurance (full time),
- PTO (full time),
- A healthy, fun and informal work environment,
- Ability to create you own work schedule (Full-Time or Part-Time).
Please apply today to continue a conversation.